Please click here to visit the official website of St. Mary's Athletics
St. Mary's offers a competitive interscholastic sports program at both the Middle- and Upper School levels and has a "no-cut" policy. Our teams, students, and coaches have earned local. state, and national honors. The school is a five-time winner of the Oregonian Cup, which recognizes overall school excellence in athletics, academics, activities, and sportsmanship.
Upper School sports compete at the OSAA Class 3A level in the Southern Cascade League. Sports include:
- Fall: Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Football, and Volleyball
- Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Swimming, Girls Swimming. Skiing and Snowboarding compete with the Medford Ski Education Foundation.
- Spring: Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Baseball, Softball, Boys Track & Field, and Girls Track & Field.
Our Middle School competes in the Southern Oregon Middle School Athletic Conference. Sports include:
- Fall: Volleyball, Football, Boys Cross Country, and Girls Cross Country
- Winter: Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
- Spring: Boys Track & Field, Girls Track & Field, Baseball