Infusing intellectual curiosity, academic excellence, and democratic values, St. Mary's School provides an inspirational atmosphere that propels students into responsible citizenship - locally, nationally, and globally.
- Grades 6-12
- Total enrollment: 467 (Middle School: 144 and Upper School: 320)
- Day students come from throughout the region, from Northern California to Ashland to Grants Pass
- Boarding and international students come from China, Korea, and the United States
- Overall student-teacher ratio is 10 to 1.
- 70% hold advanced degrees, including two Ph.Ds and an Ed.D
- St. Mary's is the first Confucius Classroom in the United States, promoting Mandarin Chinese language instruction, travel opportunities, and intercultural understanding.
- 100% college-acceptance rate
- Extensive Advanced Placement program, including three lab sciences, four foreign languages, Calculus AB and BC, and Statistics.
- 100% of St. Mary's seniors take the SAT, and their scores far exceed local, state, and national averages.
- Interscholastic sports in the Upper School include cross country, football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis, golf, swim, and track and field. We compete at the OSAA class 3A level. St. Mary's is a five-time winner of the OSAA Oregonian Cup, which recognizes overall school excellence in academics, athletics, activities, and sportsmanship.
- Interscholastic sports in the Middle School include cross country, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and track and field.
- 24-acre campus with 8-lane all-weather track, five acres of athletics fields, gymnasiums, and multiple buildings.
- The Naumes Fine Arts & Athletic Center features a full gymnasium, fitness center, locker rooms, two art classrooms, and two music classrooms.
- The St. Mary's Chapel has some of the most interesting architectural details, stained glass windows, and art that you will find in Southern Oregon.