Job Description: Coordinates all administration, maintenance, and technical support of database systems.
- Provides in-house expertise and technical support to end-users on database and software-related issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems, working with outside vendors/technical support as needed, and documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Develops strategies for, and manages the implementation of database consolidations to streamline efficiencies as needed throughout the organization, and participates in planning and execution of future upgrades and technology enhancements.
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of database systems and software applications.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all donor and membership; implements quality control mechanisms; performs data entry and oversees the data entry process; recommends and implements policies, procedures and guidelines for data entry when necessary.
- Reconciles gift accounting reports; prepares gift data and donor lists for the school's Annual Report.
- Trains staff as needed on the use of database applications.
- Develops and produces accurate and timely routine and special reports, and data retrievals for staff as needed, and is the point person for managing custom reporting requests.
- Oversees day-to-day integrity of databases, which may include conducting weekly and monthly audits of data to confirm use of accurate entry processes; identifying and eliminating duplicate records; archiving of records with no activity for specified period; and maintaining users security settings.
- Conducts all global changes and/or data imports to maintain data, and periodically eliminates obsolete query, export, and report parameter settings.
- Remains informed on software updates, upgrades, and additional services.
- Other duties as required and assigned by the Director of Advancement and Director of Technology.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with relational databases
- Highly organized and analytical
- Savvy troubleshooter and quick learner
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with colleagues throughout the organization
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to train and effectively utilize staff and volunteers
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work
Compensation: $30,000-$40,000 annually based on experience and education. In addition, we offer fully-paid employee health and dental plans, disability and life insurance, and contribute to a 403(b) plan.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Mary's School is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disabilities, veteran status, or on-the-job injuries.
St. Mary’s School, as a duly recognized Catholic educational organization, is not subject to various anti-discrimination laws based on religion or religious belief. Many positions require current and regular practice of the Catholic faith as an employment qualification. St. Mary’s School reserves the right to make employment decisions based on religious belief or practice.