About the Program
- St. Mary's School is proud of its multicultural community and is committed to developing each student's talents and abilities.
- We offer all students individualized attention and care with a student to teacher ratio of 10:1.
- St. Mary's School has outstanding academics, including 22 AP classes, foreign languages, art, music, and computer programming.
- International students regularly join our American football, soccer, cross country, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, swimming, and track teams.
- All students can join in the Outdoor Program activities for exciting skiing, snowboarding, biking, hiking, camping, and rafting trips.
Watch our video below to see what some of our current international students think of St. Mary's!
For questions relating to our academic program or student life, please contact Ronda Sheffield, International Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to hearing from you!